This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re an rfsims user or visitor to our Sites.
A reference to “rfsims,” “we,” or “us” is a reference to rfsims.com and its relevant affiliate involved in the collection, use, sharing, or other processing of personal data.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments (if applicable), content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions), your actions on our Sites (including any selections or inputs into items) and web and email analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback.
Personal information we collect about you from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers.
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook, and Microsoft) which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service, this only occurs if you are using rfsims. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information to fulfill an online sale, a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- Operating the Sites
- Verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites.
- Providing you with services described on the Sites.
- Responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes.
- Improving our products and services.